MTN MPulse is a new prepaid plan MTN Nigeria introduced for its teen customers or parents with teenagers. The plan promises high data offers for just a little money targeting teenagers. According to MTN, you have to be between the ages of 9 – 15yrs to qualify for the plan and get up to 1.2GB for just N150 Naira.
For now, there are just two data plans and students can choose from any of the data plans below depending on their budget.
- 350MB for N50 (weekly plan): send “350” to 344 (You Can Accumulate Upto 3.6GB )
- 1.2GB for N150 (Monthly plan): send “351” to 344 (You Can Accumulate Upto 8.5GB )
- Alternatively, you can dial *344# and follow the prompts.
How To Migrate To MTN MPulse Plan
- To join the gang without visiting the company’s website simply dial *344*1# from a new or existing MTN SIM.
- Or you can send ‘mPulse’ to 131 as a text message.
- Alternatively, you can Download MyMTNApp from the Play Store and go to tariff plan and select mPulse.
How To Browse With The MTN MPulse Plan
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim
- Use the default MTN APN settings.
> After that, download the New MTN mPulse Config here. Click on “View in Group” > Join Group > Download the config.
> After installing HTTP Injector, launch the VPN app
> Tap on the Paper icon located at the top-right corner
> Tap on Import Config and locate the MTN mPulse New file and tap on it to import.
> Finally, tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and any app and start browsing in full speed.